Please Install the drivers according to order Given. The most important part is Audio Drivers Installation. If you still having problems to install according to the instruction given leave your comments. The installation require few knowledge so may be hard for few end user. I will write a new post with pictures if you request in the request sections.
Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family Graphics Driver for XP.
Audio(install UAA first)
Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture driver
High Definition Audio driver:
After Download and install his will create a swsetup folder in C drive ("C:\swsetup\sp41616")
Installing this driver result in an error. Continue with this step;
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp41616\WDM folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue, ignore if complaints "not digitally signed"
Modem Drivers:(use force method like audio)
Installing this driver also will result in error but continue by follow this step:
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b) file and click open
and Ignore if complaints.
Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers for Windows XP.
Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC Driver
Alps touchpad drivers.
Software and Drivers for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless for Windows XP.
HP Pavilion Webcam Driver for Windows XP.
Net framework 2.0
(require before Quicklaunch Button)
Quick Launch Button: