1. Please install according to order
2. there is no official support from hp for this driver so you have to install audio manually.
Nvidia Nforce Chipset Driver
Nvidia nForce 630a - Windows XP/2000
Release Date: May 3rd, 2007
nVIDIA GeForce 7000M Video Adapter
NVIDIA 32bit ForceWare GeForce Go 156.55
Broadcom Wireless Driver (sp37950.exe)
Before installing audio driver, you need to install MS-UAA frist and restart.
1. MS UAA(required with a reboot before Conexant):
Then Install the audio
Conexant SmartAudio 221:
Install the audio driver and ignore if there is an error.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Type DEVMGMT.MSC and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller".
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Ignore XP when it complains.
HP Quick Launch
Ricoh 5 in 1 Card reader Driver:
R5C832/843 RICOH Controller
Normally the ethernet will automatically installed after chipset driver installation, if not try this driver:
Note: (DO THIS IF NO LAN DRIVER INSTALLED AFTER CHIPSET DRIVER INSTALLATION)
1. extract the file.
2. Open device manager and look for network mark with yellow.
3. Right click and select update driver.
4. Select no to connect and select advance.
5. Browse to the driver folder extracted earlier. Continue with on-screen instruction.
Conextant Modem Driver
(if direct install failed, install using the same method as audio installation)