You are recomended to:
1.Install chipset driver and restart
2. Install .Netframework 2.0 before Quiclaunch
3. If you have Intel Wireless you need to install window installer version 3.1 first
Compaq Presario C734TU CHIPSET driver
Compaq Presario C734TU Audio Driver
Read the instruction carefully
(install and restart before other drivers)
Conexant CX20549-12 High Definition Audio Driver:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36090 folder and the double click the V32 folder. Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Similarly install Modem Drivers:
Conexant CX20548 Modem Driver:
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36089 folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Compaq Presario C734TU GRAPHIC Driver
Compaq Presario C734TU LAN/ETHERNET driver
Realtek RTL8100CL/RTL8110Sb NIC (LAN) Driver:
Compaq Presario C734TU WIRELESS Driver
Both Intel Pro Wireless and BroadCom wireless drivers are given below. Please try the other, if one does not work.
Intel Pro Wireless Driver:
BroadCom Wireless Driver:
Quick Launch Button Driver:
Synaptics Touchpad Drivers:
HP Help and Support for Microsoft Windows XP: