NOTE: Install according to order given
For audio you need to read carefully and understand how to install it.
First Install Netframework:
Net framework 2.0
HP Quick Launch Buttons
INF Update Utility - Primarily for Intel® 5, 4, 3, 900 Series Chipsets
Download (intel website)
Intel matrix storage manager:
Download (intel site)
if you have intel graphic:
Mobile Intel 45 Express Chipset Family Graphics Driver
Intel graphic accelerator 4500MHD
If you have Nvidia graphic:
NVIDIA GeForce G 103M/ G 105M Graphics Driver (186.81 WHQL XP 32-bit)
FOR NVDIA: if resulting in error use modded driver below:
3-step process to install:
1. Download driver, double click and select extract,
2. Download modded INF and replace original INF in extracted folder,
3. Install and reboot.
Install MS-UAA first:
both ms-uaa sp33867 and kb888111 are similar files.
Windows XP SP2: Download (SP33867.exe)
Windows XP SP3: Download (KB835221)
Then restart, and install AUDIO Drivers:
IDT - High Definition Audio Codecs (SP39671)
First install your audio.
Download and install the driver, you will get the error while installing.
Perform the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\spXXXXX folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
If you still have problems, read the guide here;
Manually install Audio Drivers.
High-Definition Audio (HDA) Modem Installer and Driver
or use your vista drivers
Choose one of the wireless driver base on your specs, if you dont know, just try each driver (there are no risk and will not harm your system)
Atheros: Download (direct)
or here (atheros site)
if error try newer version -
(requires windows installer 3.0 installed first)
HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
HP Wireless Assitant:
Realtek RTL8102E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC
Download(direct) or Download
JMB38X Card Reader Host Controller
Cyberlink youcam software 2.0
Lightscribe system software
If you have 7 unknown device:
Unzip files, open folder and right click at machine.inf, select install.