HP doesn't provide Windows XP drivers for this model, so here the driver i listed for this model which reported work.
1. Install chipset before others and restart
2. after that install audio, make sure you install MS-UAA first before IDT and restart. Follow the instructions carefully.
3. After that install graphic and others.
INF Update Utility - Primarily for Intel® 5, 4, 3, 900 Series Chipsets
Download (direct link)
Download (intel website)
Intel matrix storage manager:
Download (intel site)
Install MS-UAA first:
both ms-uaa sp33867 and kb888111 are similar files.
Windows XP SP2: Download (SP33867.exe)
Windows XP SP3: Download (KB835221)
Then restart, and install AUDIO Drivers:
IDT - High Definition Audio Codecs (SP39671)
or try this drivers reported work in xp
SP41500 Download (ftp)
First install your audio.
Installing the Audio normally resulting in error, ignore it and proceed by manually install the drivers, read the guide here;
Download and install the driver, you will get the error while installing.
Perform the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp39671folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
8.or click the link below to follow the guide with pictures.
Manually install Audio Drivers.
if you have intel graphic:
Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family Graphics Driver (32-bit)
NVIDIA GeForce G 103M/ G 105M Graphics Driver (186.81 WHQL XP 32-bit)
if resulting in eror use modded driver below:
3-step process to install:
1. Download driver, double click and select extract,
2. Download modded INF and replace original INF in extracted folder,
3. Install & reboot.
Choose one of the wireless driver base on your specs, if you dont know, just try each driver (there are no risk and will not harm your system)
if error try newer version -
(requires windows installer 3.0 installed first)
HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
HP Wireless Assitant:
Realtek RTL8102E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC
Download(direct) or Download
JMB38X Card Reader Host Controller
Cyberlink youcam software 2.0
Lightscribe system software
If you have 7 unknown device:
Unzip files, open folder and right click at machine.inf, select install.